Name: Rosalina Rae Walker
Nicknames: Rose, Rose-Bud (by Aoi only)
Birthdate: September 22, AC 181
Parents: Alphons Carlos Walker and Karly Lilly Tsukino (deceased) Melissa Hoshino (step-mom)
Weight: Ranges around 115 to 120
Hair Color: Golden Blond
Eye Color: Light Green
Rose has been living alone since she was 11 years old. Her step-mom kicked her out because according to her, she was bad for business. After the war, she continues working alone and in a well stable job.
After the Mariamaia incident, Rose didn’t much care for it because it was never her business. She continued building things for her apartment so she can improve it and keep it well managed. Rose isn’t in school because she doesn’t really see the point on joining them when she has a well paying job and managing her life as it is.
Since then, Rose has never heard from her step-mom, but- could careless. When it comes to her father, she loves to hear from him. Rose loves her father deeply and sends him stuff for him to help her out when she has questions. But her step-mom loves to interject the mail and Rose doesn’t hear from her father for weeks which worries her.
Since Rose comes off a little cold when you first meet her, she is actually fairly nice. Since living alone kind of doesn’t help, Rose is not very social. The only people she’ll talk to is her clients, Fang and Demi. According to Rose herself, why would anyone wanna talk to a person who was kicked out of the house when they were only eleven years old by their step-mom.
Rose is also very outspoken and very confident, if angered she’s not afraid to throw some punches and hit you in the face. She will not hesitate to kill you if pushed enough.
Random Facts Include:
- Loves being with Fang and Demi
- Finds comfort building parts and other stuff.
- Loves ghosts stories, no matter how scary
- She loves to sing but to herself. Hates when people listen to her, then she becomes embarrassed.
- Has two medium white, tinted with black wings on her shoulder blades
- Has her ears pierced three times, has a belly button stud and a small lip stud ring as well.
- Will comfort a random stranger if they are having a very bad day.
- Loves to cook and fix things
- Hates snakes, bugs, and the color hot pink.
- She’s very picky with what she’s building, if it’s not perfect, then she will start over
- Rose is very confident with that way she looks, she doesn’t care if you don’t like her because she’s not here to impress you.
- She isn’t afraid of the future, Rose always says if it changes, it changes. Because nothing can prevent them from changing what it’s going to be.
- Rose is out of the ordinary, she’s her own person and she can try to get along with you if she was more sociable. (She’s truly working on that…slowly)
- Rose independent, she hates asking for help and she’s offered, she’ll try to decline.
- Rose is…different. She likes to build things because it comforts when she’s having a bad day or having a very nostalgic day and she has a lot of them.
- She’s actually very nice when you meet her, she just…comes off cold because of the woman her father married so she never experienced love when it was offered except from her father.
- Loves to cook from her mother’s recipes, mix it up or not, she loves it.
Rose is in “Group A” and she is for peace, but for the life of her, she can’t fight or hold a weapon. But she is deadly when it comes to Frying Pans and Wrenches. So, she decides to stay in the sidelines and helps whenever needed. Rose hopes that someday that the weapons would dissolve into nothing but she knows that will take some effort, which she will put the time in if needed.